Options Whisper Ahead Of Research In Motion Earnings (RIMM)
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) options are seeing increased activity ahead of earnings after the bell. Recently Research In Motion (RIMM) has seen its shares rebound nicely off 62 in late January in hopes of increased global handset sales.
Analysts are hoping for $3.92 billion in sales, which is 10% higher than the previous quarter. The street is estimating 1.28 a share. RIMM shares are currently down 1%, a late session NASDAQ sell off has taken hold of the market. The late sell off could be hinting towards something unexpected from (NASDAQ: RIMM).
HedgeBz Top 7
- ‘There Should Have Been More Accountability’
- Paul Tudor Jones Says Fed Constrained By Debt
- Q3 S&P 500 Earnings To Fall For The First Time Since Q3 2009 $SPY
- US Companies Avoiding $620B In Taxes via Bermuda, Ireland, Luxembourg $AAPL
- Russia Builds ‘Arc Of Steel’: Adm. Ferguson
- Blue whales, how do they maintain their enormous body size?
- FBI Agent Reveals Insider Trading Investigation Tactics