Options Whisper Ahead Of Research In Motion Earnings (RIMM)
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) options are seeing increased activity ahead of earnings after the bell. Recently Research In Motion (RIMM) has seen its shares rebound nicely off 62 in late January in hopes of increased global handset sales.
Analysts are hoping for $3.92 billion in sales, which is 10% higher than the previous quarter. The street is estimating 1.28 a share. RIMM shares are currently down 1%, a late session NASDAQ sell off has taken hold of the market. The late sell off could be hinting towards something unexpected from (NASDAQ: RIMM).
HedgeBz Top 7
- New Russian Missile Can Hit Mach 3.5
- Theoretical $SPY chart foreshadowing a 2015 crash?
- Moscow: TV host wakes up castrated after making out with…
- Columbia University: HFT Electronic Front Running Benefits…
- ‘Something We’ve Never Seen Before’, A 1,000…
- Nikkei closes above 20,000 for first time in 15 years $EWJ
- Vacationing Solo Is More Popular Than Ever