Mid Day S&P500 Equity Index Futures Update (SPY)
Millionaires and billionaires.. thanks for the confidence Mr. President.
|ES 30 min|
With France on the brink and Greece already over the ledge one would only guess US markets would be down today, which they are.. though there was a quite a bounce from 1123.5 to over 1150 just for giggles.. but once the machines ran up against their daily buying power limit humans knocked the ES back down under 1135.. as for the chart above.. you should by know by not that the formation is bearish if you have done you homework. 1135 broke .. we could see a test of 1125, the lower support of the triangle.
We have crude completely out of whack with a surging dollar up from 85 to 89, GC down 50pts which makes sense regarding a surging dollar….
HedgeBz Top 7
- iPhone 7 Rumors: Wireless Charging Feature Uncovered In Apple Patent $AAPL
- Meet the kibbutznik who wants to disrupt the global banking system
- Naturally, majority of Syrian Refugees in Germany Blame Assad for Fighting
- Dick Cheney endorses Kevin McCarthy for House speaker
- Android-powered Priv phone is a make-or-break venture for BlackBerry, CEO says…
- The Cadillac Tax, Explained
- A Long, Friendly History Of Clinton’s & Wall Street