A 20 year look at the $AAPL Chart – Don’t look
What is most startling beyond the obvious run up in price from $3.19 a share on July 7, 1997 to 705.07 on October 1, 2012. is the DRASTIC drop in volume since capitulation on 10/01/08 at 100 a share.
Something is going to cause this volume to pop back over the downtrending line almost four years in the making…. 535 is the line to watch going into tomorrow….. under we see a air gap into 505.
Below 500 could be the event horizon where gravity becomes so strong no matter can escape… or electrons for that matter. Until say 450?
|20 year apple|
HedgeBz Top 7
- Moscow: TV host wakes up castrated after making out with…
- Cantab Loses 9% In April As Quant Funds Are Hammered
- Singapore gets $225m boost for financial technology #fintech
- Unconstrained Global Investing in an Extraordinary Monetary…
- DigiTimes: Apple To Remove iPhone Home Button $AAPL
- Teacher fired for putting autistic second-grader in trash…
- Carl Icahn Reaps $1.6Billion Profit After Dumping Last…