A look @ $AAPL ahead of Monday’s open
|1 hour AAPL (click for larger)|
As you may or may not know some apple news hit the wires over the weekend about the company halving orders of LCD screens from parts suppliers.
Apparently the article is a month old as a Deutsche Bank analyst already noted on January 4th the slashed component order, that puts AAPL’s price around 540 when the news became public…
The pre market low for apple is 497 which is slightly above the December 17, 2012 low of 496.69. Would you not think smart money would know something about the above order cut?
i would think so considering the amount of $ tied up in Apple stock.
What is interesting also is the face apple has bounced 10 points pre market, though it did fall 34 points from Friday’s close over 520. There was a seller in apple stock almost all last week, perhaps this news was known ahead of time?
Regardless $AAPL has become a valuation argument in respect to its share price, who would have thought that with AMZN trading @ 159 forward p/e and apple is at a 7 forward p/e.
|15 min AAPL – notice the arrows up at 531 and the spikey price action… looks like we now know why the stock was being offered …..|
HedgeBz Top 7
- Goldman ‘Cautious’ On Oil Sector Outlook,…
- Frequent Orgasm May Protect Against Certain Cancers
- Goldman: Dividends Could Be Sole Contributor Of Return For…
- Lehman Brothers Sues Three Financial Firms Over Soured…
- Moscow: TV host wakes up castrated after making out with…
- OPEC turn down Chinese requests for extra oil
- PENTAGON: Air Force Fighter To Fire 100 kW Laser By 2022