Not so Profit Shares. A look 20 year look at For Profit Education | $COCO $APOL $DV $EDMC
|Corinthian Colleges 20 year |
With the for profit education sector buzzing as earnings season kicked off with Apollo Group cutting guidance we felt the need to share a few 20 year charts……
What we found interesting about for profit education company share performance is all shares took off around 1995 and gained 25 to 30x in value before collapsing to their present values.
Both Apollo and Corinthian shares topped out in the late spring of 2004. Shares of $COCO fell from had a comical 20 year journey from 2.66 a share to 39.19 a share back to 2.66 a share today. The pump then the dump.
|APOL 20 year|
APOL shares rose from .85c to 93.01 a share before falling to 20.94 today. Decent return.
|EDMC – 4 year|
$EDMC was listed in october of 2009 trading up to 26.98 before collapsing to 4.51 today. The 2012 low was 2.84.
|DeVry 20 year|
$DV moved from 2.59 to 74.36 before falling to the 25.24 today. Still a nice 20 year return.
HedgeBz Top 7
- Nomura Wonders If It’s “Game Over For Greece”, Game…
- Mia Khalifa Hints ‘Rake’ aka #Drake Sent Her A…
- Protester Showers European Central Bank President Mario…
- SAVANNAH Georgia’s Imprisoned police chief to collect…
- Buoyant trend on bourses leads Hang Seng options traders to…
- WikiLeaks Julian Assange Puts Sony Hack Data Into Searchable
- Video: Study Finally Shows Why Joints Crack