TFP letter for Wednesday January 30, 2013 | $GDP $RIMM
IF you would like to receive this letter Before the OPEN sign up below
S&P 500 futures traded into the 1506 metric overnight Euro FX futures or 6E as the contract is known broke out over the 1.35 level to trade as high as 1.3567.
|5 min ES|
Bond futures are lower with the 30 year bond futures trading as low as 142’19 before retracing the drop back to 143, currently the 30 year is @ 142’30 down 0.35%.
|6E 15 minute|
Gold futures pushed back over the 1665 metric again though failed at the 1670 level to where where they are now 1664.80 or +2.10 points or 0.14%. 1651 is the low to watch for from monday if the 1660 level were to fail intra day. A break under 1651 means 1645, a break over 1670 will carry you to 1576.50.
|15 min ZB|
Copper futures are acting out in the face on further YEN weakness as the contract is currently up 1.44% to 3.7475, which puts support at 3.735.
Popular HedgeBz Posts
- Julian Robertson’s Hedge Fund TigerShark Management To
- Tim Cook Will Donate Entire $785 million Fortune $AAPL
- The Latest #Uber Investor: Your Pension/mutual Fund
- Brent Crude Oil Prices Soar As Saudi Arabia Launches…
- Why Teenagers Assess Risk Differently Than Everyone Else
- Jesse Jackson Jr. left federal prison Thursday for halfway…
- #Marijuana Legalization A Relief For Colorado Courts