Howard Buffett: I’ve been preparing all my life; to take over Berkshire Hathaway | $BRK-A
Bloomberg TV’s Betty Liu traveled to Willcox, AZ (population 4,000), for a one-on-one with Howard Buffett–Warren’s son–as he prepares to step in for his father as the non-executive chairman of Berkshire Hathaway.
Howard, who is on four boards including Berkshire and Coca-Cola, contemplates his future, saying that he’s
“been preparing all my life. I’ve always had this great opportunity to observe my Dad and watch his behavior and watch his interactions with people.”
Howard also said..
SOURCE: BLOOMBERG TELEVISION
HedgeBz Top 7
- Goldman ‘Cautious’ On Oil Sector Outlook,…
- Frequent Orgasm May Protect Against Certain Cancers
- Goldman: Dividends Could Be Sole Contributor Of Return For…
- Lehman Brothers Sues Three Financial Firms Over Soured…
- Moscow: TV host wakes up castrated after making out with…
- OPEC turn down Chinese requests for extra oil
- PENTAGON: Air Force Fighter To Fire 100 kW Laser By 2022