Howard Buffett: I’ve been preparing all my life; to take over Berkshire Hathaway | $BRK-A
Bloomberg TV’s Betty Liu traveled to Willcox, AZ (population 4,000), for a one-on-one with Howard Buffett–Warren’s son–as he prepares to step in for his father as the non-executive chairman of Berkshire Hathaway.
Howard, who is on four boards including Berkshire and Coca-Cola, contemplates his future, saying that he’s
“been preparing all my life. I’ve always had this great opportunity to observe my Dad and watch his behavior and watch his interactions with people.”
Howard also said..
SOURCE: BLOOMBERG TELEVISION
HedgeBz Top 7
- Moscow: TV host wakes up castrated after making out with…
- In Less Than THREE…. Months….Over 5000 New Hedge…
- Former Goldman Sachs Programer Vindicated In Court $GS
- Mia Khalifa Hints ‘Rake’ aka #Drake Sent Her A…
- Singapore gets $225m boost for financial technology #fintech
- Cantab Loses 9% In April As Quant Funds Are Hammered
- Unconstrained Global Investing in an Extraordinary Monetary…