Howard Buffett: I’ve been preparing all my life; to take over Berkshire Hathaway | $BRK-A
Bloomberg TV’s Betty Liu traveled to Willcox, AZ (population 4,000), for a one-on-one with Howard Buffett–Warren’s son–as he prepares to step in for his father as the non-executive chairman of Berkshire Hathaway.
Howard, who is on four boards including Berkshire and Coca-Cola, contemplates his future, saying that he’s
“been preparing all my life. I’ve always had this great opportunity to observe my Dad and watch his behavior and watch his interactions with people.”
Howard also said..
SOURCE: BLOOMBERG TELEVISION
HedgeBz Top 7
- Theoretical chart foreshadowing a 2015 crash? #VXX #SPX
- Gold And Silver Spot Prices Increasingly Detached From…
- Photos Have Emerged Of The iPhone6s Screen With Force Touch…
- How To Watch The Republican Debate Online
- LAS VEGAS CES 2015: Everyone Is Gunning For Sonos
- Alliance Bernstein: Worried About US Stocks?
- Baker Hughes Announces Suspension of the Well Count $BHI