Market Summary for Tuesday April 16, 2013 | (SPX)
|1hr ES. PINCH over white line|
The markets bounced back today, do not get excited this is largely just that, reactionary. Though it is hard to ignore a 1.60% move as well as the nearly 3% bounce in gold coupled with a VIX down 19%.
|5 min ES|
The dollar continued it’s assault on lower prices today, specifically following a large sell ticket punched around 7:03am CT; the price declined another 40 cents following this early sell as the Euro rallied into the 1.32 metric further boosting the equity bid.
Want the TFP Morning Letter delivered to your inbox by 9 am ET? Subscribe Here.
Popular HedgeBz Posts
- TRENTON: Tighter controls eyed on acquisition of military…
- Tim Cook Will Donate Entire $785 million Fortune $AAPL
- Julian Robertson’s Hedge Fund TigerShark Management To
- OFR Issues Warning On Bull Market Valuations $SPY $VXX
- Mia Khalifa Hints ‘Rake’ aka #Drake Sent Her A…
- Appaloosa’s Tepper to BBG: Stock Markets Not in Bubble
- Stories From Inside the Putin Propaganda Machine