Market Summary for Tuesday April 16, 2013 | (SPX)
|1hr ES. PINCH over white line|
The markets bounced back today, do not get excited this is largely just that, reactionary. Though it is hard to ignore a 1.60% move as well as the nearly 3% bounce in gold coupled with a VIX down 19%.
|5 min ES|
The dollar continued it’s assault on lower prices today, specifically following a large sell ticket punched around 7:03am CT; the price declined another 40 cents following this early sell as the Euro rallied into the 1.32 metric further boosting the equity bid.
Want the TFP Morning Letter delivered to your inbox by 9 am ET? Subscribe Here.
HedgeBz Top 7
- Moscow: TV host wakes up castrated after making out with…
- Cantab Loses 9% In April As Quant Funds Are Hammered
- Singapore gets $225m boost for financial technology #fintech
- Unconstrained Global Investing in an Extraordinary Monetary…
- DigiTimes: Apple To Remove iPhone Home Button $AAPL
- Teacher fired for putting autistic second-grader in trash…
- Surprise Surprise…Eurozone Greek debt talks suspended…