Market Summary for Tuesday April 16, 2013 | (SPX)
|1hr ES. PINCH over white line|
The markets bounced back today, do not get excited this is largely just that, reactionary. Though it is hard to ignore a 1.60% move as well as the nearly 3% bounce in gold coupled with a VIX down 19%.
|5 min ES|
The dollar continued it’s assault on lower prices today, specifically following a large sell ticket punched around 7:03am CT; the price declined another 40 cents following this early sell as the Euro rallied into the 1.32 metric further boosting the equity bid.
Want the TFP Morning Letter delivered to your inbox by 9 am ET? Subscribe Here.
HedgeBz Top 7
- New Russian Missile Can Hit Mach 3.5
- Theoretical $SPY chart foreshadowing a 2015 crash?
- Moscow: TV host wakes up castrated after making out with…
- Columbia University: HFT Electronic Front Running Benefits…
- ‘Something We’ve Never Seen Before’, A 1,000…
- Vacationing Solo Is More Popular Than Ever
- This Is What Happens When You Abuse Google $GOOG