Market Summary for Tuesday April 16, 2013 | (SPX)
|1hr ES. PINCH over white line|
The markets bounced back today, do not get excited this is largely just that, reactionary. Though it is hard to ignore a 1.60% move as well as the nearly 3% bounce in gold coupled with a VIX down 19%.
|5 min ES|
The dollar continued it’s assault on lower prices today, specifically following a large sell ticket punched around 7:03am CT; the price declined another 40 cents following this early sell as the Euro rallied into the 1.32 metric further boosting the equity bid.
Want the TFP Morning Letter delivered to your inbox by 9 am ET? Subscribe Here.
HedgeBz Top 7
- Goldman ‘Cautious’ On Oil Sector Outlook,…
- Lehman Brothers Sues Three Financial Firms Over Soured…
- Goldman: Dividends Could Be Sole Contributor Of Return For…
- Frequent Orgasm May Protect Against Certain Cancers
- Moscow: TV host wakes up castrated after making out with…
- OPEC turn down Chinese requests for extra oil
- PENTAGON: Air Force Fighter To Fire 100 kW Laser By 2022