First Ever Marijuana Overdose Death Kills 11-Month-Old Baby, Doctors Say

The first ever fatal marijuana overdose was reported recently after doctors in Colorado said an 11-month-old boy died from exposure to the drug. The report was issued in the journal “Clinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine” by doctors Thomas Nappe and Christopher Hoyte, who were part of the child’s medical team at Rocky Mountain Poison…


Share:

Author: HEDGE

Hedge Accordingly was founded ahead of the global financial crisis in January of 2008, with the goal of providing our readers our unique take on The Latest News on Wall Street, Stocks, #Politics and Business news. Hedge Accordingly produces both original, and aggregated #Wallst news content from top publishers around the world. We curate aggregated content covering the latest news on politics, stocks, wall street, and the tech industry. We also provide free stock charting, quotes and a bitcoin, forex and currency exchange. Learn More About HEDGEaccordingly.com