DUBLIN, Aug 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The “Global Aircraft Pumps Market Analysis & Trends – Industry Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Aircraft Pumps Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increase in air passenger traffic and growing adoption of uavs in military applications.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Pressure, the market is categorized into 10 PSI to 500 PSI, 500 PSI to 3000 PSI, 3000 PSI to 5000 PSI and 5000 PSI to 6500 PSI.
- Depending on Type, the market is segregated into Fuel Pumps, Hydraulic Pumps, Air Conditioning and Cooling Pumps, Lubrication Pumps and Water and Waste System Pumps.
- In addition, Fuel Pumps market is further divided into Booster Pumps, Transfer Pumps, Engine Feed Pumps and Apu Pumps.
- Lubrication Pumps is segmented into Pressure Pumps and Scavenge Pumps. Water and Waste System Pumps is divided into Water Pressure Pumps and Vacuum Pumps.
- By Technology, the market is divided into Air Driven Pumps, Engine Driven Pumps, Electric Motor Driven Pumps and Rat Driven Pumps.
- Based on Application, the market is divided into Military Aviation, Commercial Aviation and Business and General Aviation.
- In addition, Military Aviation is further segmented into Fighter Jets, Unarmed Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Military Helicopters and Transport Aircraft.
- Commercial Aviation is divided into Very Large aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft, Narrow Body Aircraft and Regional Transport aircraft.
- Business and General Aviation is segregated into Business Helicopters, Business Jets and Ultra light Aircrafts.
- Depending on End User, market is segmented into Aftermarket and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Aircraft Pumps Market, By Pressure
5 Aircraft Pumps Market, By Type
6 Aircraft Pumps Market, By Technology
7 Aircraft Pumps Market, By Application
8 Aircraft Pumps Market, By End User
9 Aircraft Pumps Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Crane Aerospace
- Zodiac Aerospace
- Parker Hannifin
- Triumph Group
- Aero Space Controls Corporation
- Honeywell International
- Tempest Plus
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfwxpt/global_aircraft?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Read on The Source