Investing.com – Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Tuesday:
• Home Depot (NYSE:HD) stock jumped 2.15% by 8:01 AM ET (12:01 GMT) after the company reported better-than-expected second-quarter results and lifted its full-year guidance for both revenue and same-store sales.
• Switch (NYSE:SWCH) stock crashed 24.77% after the company reported second-quarter results that missed estimates and cut its full-year sales outlook.
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock gained 0.54%, unfazed by threats from Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan that his country will boycott electronic products from the U.S., including iPhones, in retaliation for recent sanctions and tariffs.
• Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) stock could garner attention in Tuesday’s session as the company said it is buying a minority stake in BodyArmor, the sports drink startup backed by Kobe Bryant and other athletes.
• Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:AAP) stock jumped 6.36% after the company reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings.
• Williams Companies (NYSE:WMB) stock could see movement in Tuesday’s regular session after the company received regulatory approval for the expansion of its existing Transco natural gas pipeline to meet the growing heating and power generation demand for northeastern consumers.
Read on The Source