U.S. judge says opening arguments in second Manafort to start Sept. 24

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The federal judge overseeing the upcoming second trial of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort on Tuesday set opening arguments in the trial for Sept. 24.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson said jury selection would begin on Sept. 17.

She called the schedule a compromise between Manafort’s request for a one week delay and the government’s request to start the trial as previously scheduled on Sept. 17.

Reporting by Nathan Layne; Editing by Bill Trott

Read Entire Article On Reuters

Share:

Author: HEDGE

Hedge Accordingly was founded ahead of the global financial crisis in January of 2008, with the goal of providing our readers our unique take on The Latest News on Wall Street, Stocks, #Politics and Business news. Hedge Accordingly produces both original, and aggregated #Wallst news content from top publishers around the world. We curate aggregated content covering the latest news on politics, stocks, wall street, and the tech industry. We also provide free stock charting, quotes and a bitcoin, forex and currency exchange. Learn More About HEDGEaccordingly.com