Woman seriously injured after mistaking stick of dynamite for a candle, police say

woman seriously injured after mistaking stick of dynamite for a candle police say

Woman seriously injured after mistaking stick of dynamite for a candle, police sayA Connecticut woman has been seriously injured after lighting a stick of dynamite she thought was a candle, police have said. Thunderstorms knocked out power to several homes in the historic town of Bridgeport, Connecticut on Thursday night, leaving residents scrambling for a way to see in the darkness. Bridgeport police spokesman Av Harris said the family had attempted to go to Home Depot to buy emergency lighting during the blackout, but the store was closed.

Read on Yahoo! News