SAN FRANCISCO, July 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The global eye tracking market size is expected to reach USD 1.75 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 26.3% CAGR during the forecast period. Vision capturing systems are used to determine duration and exact location of a user’s visual attention.
These systems include recording pupil movement, determining fixation point and duration, processing data and images, and filtering relevant data using software algorithms. The filtered data can be analyzed and used for various applications in automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, and retail industries.
Eye movement detection is one of the most important features being integrated into VR headsets. In July 2016, Fove, Inc. launched its eye-tracking VR headset capable of directly integrating eye-tracking sensors into the headset in order to monitor a user’s gaze. In future, vision tracing is anticipated to enable foveated rendering, a technology that devotes most of the computer’s graphics to what the user is viewing while keeping other content at low quality.
Vision tracking technology finds application in the healthcare and biomedical sectors. For instance, vision capturing sensors aid in detecting head trauma. However, in recent years, sight tracing is increasingly being used in automotive and consumer electronics applications as well.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Eye Tracking Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Eye Attached, Optical, Electrooculography), By Component, By Location, By Application (Healthcare, Retail, Research, Automotive), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025“ at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/eye-tracking-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By type, the optical tracking segment is expected to witness a CAGR of over 24.0% during the forecast period and account for the largest revenue share by 2025. Eye attached tracking was the second largest segment in 2017
- On the basis of application, the healthcare segment is projected to account for around 24% of the total revenue generated by 2025
- The North American region accounted for the largest revenue share in 2017 and is anticipated to continue dominating the market over the forecast period
- The key players in the eye tracking market include Tobii AB, Seeing Machines, and SR Research Ltd.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Digital Transformation Market – The global digital transformation market size was valued at USD 177.27 billion in 2016 and is expected to gain traction over the forecast period.
- Surge Protection Devices (SPD) Market – The global Surge Protection Device (SPD) market size was estimated at USD 1.97 billion in 2016 and is expected to gain traction over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global eye tracking market on the basis of type, component, location, application, and region.
- Eye Tracking Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Eye Attached Tracking
- Optical Tracking
- Eye Tracking Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Eye Tracking Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Eye Tracking Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Consumer Electronics
- Eye Tracking Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
Read on The Source