NYSE to delist 3 Chinese telecom firm

The New York Stock Exchange said Wednesday that it will delist three Chinese telecommunication companies next week in connection with an order from President Donald Trump’s administration to block U.S. investment in Chinese firms with ties to the Chinese military. The three are China Telecom Corp., China Mobile Ltd. and China Unicom Inc. They will be delisted on Monday, the bourse said. Following Trump’s executive order in November, the exchange announced late last year that it would delist the three Chinese companies. Although the exchange rescinded the decision on Monday, Treasury Secretary …

Read More

HEDGE accordingly